Faculty Recruitment 2020-2021 notification announced By Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore, India – Faculty. Eligible Candidates May Apply Immediately.
Date Posted: 5th January 2021
Hiring Organization: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
Organization Details: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a private deemed-to-be-university and Institute of Eminence based in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India. The multi-campus, multi-disciplinary university currently has 6 campuses with 15 constituent schools across Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka. It offers a total of 207 undergraduate, postgraduate, integrated-degree, dual-degree, doctoral, and certification programs in Engineering, Medicine, Business, Arts & Sciences, Biotechnology, Mass Communication and Social Work. The university was founded with the opening of Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore in 1994 by Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, and is managed by her international humanitarian organisation Mata Amritanandamayi Math. In 2003, it became one of the youngest institutes to be deemed a university, when it was conferred this status by the UGC.
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Faculty
Department Having Vacancy:
- Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Robotics/Computational Mechanics,
- Electrical/Electronics with Specialization in Embedded Systems/Power Electronics/IoT,
- Computer science with Specialization in Bigdata/ blockchain/machine learning/deep learning,
- Bio-Informatics/Bio-Technology with Specialization in machine learning and deep learning techniques for bioinformatics
Qualification: Ph. D. from a reputed university with first class or equivalent in the preceding degree appropriate branch, with an excellent academic record, good communication skills, and evidence to suggest an ability to pursue independent high-quality research.
Candidates with the following areas of interest can apply:
- Ph.D. in Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Robotics/Computational Mechanics
- Ph.D. in Electrical/Electronics Engineering with specialization in Embedded System/Power Electronics/IoT
- Ph.D. in Computer Science with specialization in Biga Data/Block Chain / Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- Ph.D. in Bioinformatics / Biotechnology with specialization in DNA sequencing/ CRISPR technology / Machine Learning and Deep Learning techniques for bioinformatics.
Experience: Atleast 3 – 6 years teaching/research/professional experience excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph. D. Candidates should be highly motivated towards teaching and research and should have demonstrated research capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and referred conferences. Fresh Ph. D. candidates with less than 3 years of relevant experience may be considered for Assistant Professor within the appropriate scale of pay. The requirements of minimum qualification and/ or experience may be relaxed in case a candidate is found to have outstanding credentials.
Pay Scale: As per UGC Norms
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 30th January 2021
Organization Website: https://www.amrita.edu/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for the above post online within 30th January 2021.
The HR Director,
Amrita Vishwa Videyapeetham,
Reference: Click here