Faculty Recruitment 2021 announced by Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh wanted Assistant Professor(Contractual) for the Academic Year 2021-2022. Eligible candidates may apply through Online and Postal
Date Posted: 6th November 2021
Hiring Organization: Aligarh Muslim University, Uttar Pradesh
Organizational Profile: The university grew out of the work of Sir Syed Ahmad Khan, the great Muslim reformer and statesman, who in the aftermath of the Indian War of Independence of 1857 felt that it was important for Muslims to gain education and become involved in the public life and government services in India. Raja Jai Kishan helped Sir Syed in establishing the university
- Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Contract
- Master Degree with 55%marks in the concerned subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree in foreign university along with NET/ SET or Ph.D
- All the candidates must have completed PG in their relevant discipline
- Candidate should work with a lot of dedication and discipline
- Good Communication Skills
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Online and Postal
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply for the above post using the University portal.
- The printed PDF copy of the application form and attested copies of the documents may be submitted in the Office of the Chairperson on or before 9th November 2021 till 4pm.
- Application received late or without necessary supporting documents, attested copies of the testimonials, publications, degrees, marks sheets shall be rejected summarily.
Online Application Link: https://careers.amuonline.ac.in
Office of the Chairperson ,
Department of Arabic,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Uttar Pradesh- 202002
For Detailed Faculty job (Read the advertisement carefully): Click Here
Subscribe our Telegram Channel to get all updates: Join Now!
Alert : Dear Visitors, Faculty Plus Employees will not call any candidates towards Job Offer or Job assistance or asking certificates. Faculty Plus will never charge any candidates for Jobs. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails.