Research Recruitment 2021 notification announced by the Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka – Tech Buddy Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online within 23rd June 2021
Date Posted: 15th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences, Bangalore
Organization Profile: The Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences (CeNS) is an autonomous research institute under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. DST provides core support to the Centre in the form of a grant-in-aid for conducting basic and applied research in nano and soft matter sciences.
Job Title: Tech Buddy
Employment Type: Contract
- Educational requirement: A candidate who has either completed or in the final year BE/B.Tech./M.Tech./M.Sc. course.
- A good hands-on experience and knowledge in designing complex electronic and electrical circuits.
- Experience in device integrations where mechanical components would be integrated and operated through electronics components.
- Desirable: Preference would be given to candidates having experience in designing Internet-of-Things (IoT).
- Designing of electrical circuitry for the prototype as per the requirement of the project.
- Procurement of electrical components which would be required for circuit design in consultation with supervisors.
- Helping the team members to perform experiments as and when required.
Duration of the position: Six months extendable up to one year based on the project requirement and evaluation.
Remuneration: Rs. 18000/- per month.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Apply mode: Online
Last Date: 23rd June 2021
Organization Website: https://www.cens.res.in/en/
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply through online
Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences(CeNS)
Arkavathi Campus, Survey No.7,
Shivanapura, Dasanapura Hobli,
Bangalore – 562162
For More Details(Read Carefully): Click Here