University Name: SKYLINE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE
University Profile: Skyline University was founded by Mr. Kamal Puri in 1990 and since then he has been providing leadership and directions to Skyline University College for transforming into an educational institution to cater to the needs of the UAE and the region. During this time, his direction has led Skyline University College to grow from a training institute to a full fledge University College providing higher education programs in Business and Information Technology. Under his leadership, Skyline aspires to expand into different horizons of higher education that serves the community in line of the strategic directions of the country.
As a Founder of SUC, Mr. Kamal Puri has a unique role of a promoter and contributor. The experiences and guidance provided by him is solicited for brand building and developing national and international contacts to further the cause of SUC and take it to greater heights.
Job Title: Head-IT
Departments: Computing Department
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related disciplines.
- Professional certifications such as Microsoft, Cisco, Security/Networking, Server and/or Hardware are preferred
- Concentration in Hardware and Software is preferred. Certification in IT related courses
- Strong leadership and consensus building skills
At least 10 plus years in IT related role within professional services environment (preferably Education Sector). Industrial Experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 10-year experience in same field, preferably in Education sector.
- Ability to make strategic plan of the University
- Fluent in English (Reading , writing, and speaking)
- Ability to plan, implement, evaluate and report activities conducted.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and to prepare written and electronic documents.
- Ability to communicate orally, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to oversee development of software development plan
- Ability to handle hardware related maintenance operations
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be able to manage any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
- To assess adequacy of hardware and software requirement for academic & academic support services.
- To take care of Microsoft SharePoint (CMS, DMS, Database Management System, Portal, Website, FAQs & Knowledge Updates.
- To conduct CRDC meetings (Computing Resource Development Committee) and prepare quarterly reports.
- Preparing annual budget.
- Procurement of IT equipment’s, stock auditing and reports.
- To regularly upgrade existing IT resources for meeting the future requirements on year-to-year basis as per RAF.
- To provide regular updates of information to users on up-gradation and implementation of various new IT resources.
- To procure the updated antivirus, firewall and other protective devices for preventing external intrusions.
- To promote paperless office for eco-friendly environment and proper disposable of hardware equipment’s.
- To equip class rooms with adequate audio, video & internet facilities.
- To provide online support to academics, departments, faculty, staff and students through portal services.
- To maintain hardware in proper working condition for the smooth operation of IT equipment to facilitate academic and departmental operations.
- Prepare and implement preemptive maintenance plan.
- Manage LAN/WAN Wireless LAN/VPN performance and IT security of the University building.
- To build up public relations, keep liaison with Govt., Corporate house and inter departments.
- To develop & implement in-house software to meet academic, academic support services & students.
- To develop interactive software to facilitate students, faculty and departments to integrate their communication flows.
- To develop online feedback forms for departments, faculty, staff and students to collect data
Job Location: Sharja – UAE
Pay Scale: 10,000 To 15,000 AED per month + Free transportation + Visa + Air tickets + Medical Insurance
Salary and benefits will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply Mode: Email
College Website URL: https://www.skylineuniversity.ac.ae
Email Address to Apply => [email protected]
Kindly Refer your colleagues & friends looking for opportunity, referral will be highly appreciated.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address within 4th May, 2023.
Skyline University College
University City of Sharjah,
P.O Box 1797,
Sharjah – U.A.E
SPSN.Srinivas +971 555713889 / +971 65441155
Please mention position applied for with specialization in the subject