Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by MVJ College of Engineering, Bengaluru, Karnataka for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 9th May 2023
Hiring Organization: MVJ College of Engineering
Organization Profile: MVJ College of Engineering (MVJCE) Bangalore, an Autonomous Institution under VTU, Belagavi (URL: www.mvjce.edu.in), boasts of a 41-year legacy of producing quality and industry-ready Engineers.
Salient features of MVJCE:
- We offer B.E. courses in Aeronautical, Aerospace, Civil, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Information Science, Chemical Engineering, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Computer Science and Design & Industrial IOT. The Department of Aeronautical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics, Computer Science, Information Science, and Chemical Engineering are accredited by NBA. We also offer 5 PG courses, in the disciplines of Computer Science, Aeronautical, Structural, Transportation and MBA in HR/Finance/Marketing. The College is accredited by NAAC.
- Every year, around 1200 students enroll and study in MVJCE. Till date, more than 22,500 Engineers have graduated from MVJCE. For the past four years consecutively, MVJCE has been positioned among the top 6 Colleges in the University, for the number of University Ranks its students have secured. The academic strength of MVJCE is reflected in the consistently excellent results – above 96% University pass percentage, and 144 University ranks, in the last 10 years alone. With six Research Centers at our facility, our college is a boon for both the teacher and the taught.
Departments have vacancies:
- Civil Engineering
Qualification: Ph.D. / Master’s degree / Bachelor’s Degree with First class in all the preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of Engineering/ Science, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience in teaching/research/industry out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor.
- At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI Journals
- At least guided 2 PhDs successfully as Supervisor/Co-supervisor
- The candidate should be a Doctorate with good academic record, paper publications in SCI journals, and must have handled funded research projects and consultancy.
- The candidate should have leadership capabilities to set academic goals, build cohesive teams and establish a culture of academic excellence.
- The candidate should come with strong linkage and network with the industry and focus on consultancy.
- Good Communication skills.
- For Professor of Practice: Distinguished professionals with academic, non-academic/industrial backgrounds are invited to apply for faculty positions.
Job Location: Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: 17th May 2023
Organization website: www.mvjce.edu.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates should mail their letter of interest with a detailed resume (soft copy) with latest passport-size photo, to the following email address on or before 17th May 2023
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
MVJ College of Engineering,
Near ITPB, Whitefield,
Bangalore – 560067,
Reference: Official Advertisement