University Profile: KL Deemed to be University was established in 1980-81, as KL College of Engineering, which was upgraded to KL College of Engineering Autonomous in 2006 by UGC, and was declared as a Deemed to be University in 2009 by UGC, MHRD Govt.of India. In 2012 as a Deemed to be University the institution was accredited by NAAC with A Grade and later in 2018, was re-accredited by NAAC with A++ grade. In 2019 UGC, MHRD declared this intuition as Category I Institution.
Job Title: Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor
- CSE – Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning, Data Science, Internet of things, Robotics, Coding, Programming Languages, Cryptography, Cyber Security, Forensics, Network Security, Block chain technology. (Qualification – ME/M.Tech & Ph.D)
- ECE – 5G Networks, Bio Medical Instrumentation, Internet Of Things, Signal Processing, VLSI, Wireless Communications, Radio frequency & Microwave, Embedded Systems (Qualification – ME/M.Tech & Ph.D)
- Biotechnology – Industrial Biotechnology – (Qualification – Ph.D)
- Management – Business Analytics, AI-Data Science, Finance, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management. (Qualification – MBA & Ph.D)
- Architecture – Landscape, General Architecture. (Qualification – M.Arch & Ph.D)
- Law – Corporate Law, constitutional Law, Banking Law, Contract Law. (Qualification – LLB & Ph.D)
- Pharmacy – Pharmacology, Chemistry of natural Products – Phytochemistry, Pharmacy Practice, Pharmaceutical analysis – Industry research. (Qualification – Ph.D with 5+ yrs )
- Agriculture – Agronomy, Soil Science, Agricultural Economics, Crop Physiology, Plant Breeding and Genetics, Entomology, Plant Pathology, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Extension Education, Horticulture (Qualification – Ph.D)
- Commerce – Accounting & Finance – (Qualification – Ph.D)
- Foreign Language – French Trainer
- BA- IAS Academy – UPS Trainer
Science & Humanities:
- Communication Skills, Soft Skills Quantitative & Reasoning. (Qualification – Post Graduation & Ph.D)
- English – Literature, Linguistics, Soft skills. (Qualification – MA & Ph.D)
- Mathematics – Statistics, Applied Mathematics (Qualification – M.Sc & Ph.D)
- Physics- Nano Science & Technology (Qualification – Ph.D)
- Chemistry – Computational Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Advanced Materials (Qualification – Ph.D)
Retired faculty from State Universities, Central Universities, NIT, IIIT, IIT & IIM can apply.
Experience: Relevant experience is preferable.
- Should have good communication skills & good subject knowledge.
- The candidate should have a regular degree Graduation / Post Graduation / Ph.D
- Should be able to manage any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time. Should be able to develop and implement innovative teaching methods.
Job Location: Guntur Vaddeswaram.
Pay Scale: All short-listed candidates will be offered remuneration on par with industry.
College Website URL: www.kluniversity.in
Interested candidates kindly share your updated CV’s to [email protected] for any queries – contact Vimala Ch 7981337620 Asst Manager HR KL University.
Postal Address with Contact Number:
K L Deemed to be University,
Green Fields, Vaddeswaram,
Guntur District, A.P., Pincode : 522 502
Reference: Official Advertisement