Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology , Hyderabad wanted Assistant Professor & Senior Domain Experts for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email and Postal.
Post Date: 26th May 2023
College Name: Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology
About College: The Institute for Development and Research in Banking Technology (IDRBT), established by the Reserve Bank of India, is the premier Institute of Banking Technology in India. The Institute spearheads efforts in providing state-of-the-art technologies for the Banking and Financial Sector by interfacing Applied Research and Development, Academics, Executive Education, Practice and Consultancy.
Job Title: Assistant Professor – Banking and Financial Technology & Senior Domain Experts
Employment Type: Regular/ Contract
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Cloud Computing / Edge Computing / Internet of Things
- Cyber Security
- Distributed Ledger Technology / Blockchain
- 5G and Beyond Networks
- Quantum Computing
- Any other area directly relevant to Banking and Financial Technology
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR: Candidates must have a Ph.D. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Systems / Information Security / Banking and Financial Technologies or Closely Related Areas with a first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in an appropriate branch with a consistently good academic record throughout.
- Senior Domain Experts:
i) Should have a minimum of ten years’ work experience in commercial banks
ii) Should have worked for a minimum of three years in the rank of General Manager Handling Information Technology / Information Security / Fintech or directly related areas of technology in commercial banks
iii) Should have the technical knowledge, ability and drive to contribute actively to one of the following areas:
o Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
o Cloud Computing / Edge Computing / Internet of Things
o Distributed Ledger Technology
o 5G and Beyond Networks
o Cyber Security
o Any other area directly relevant to Banking Technology
iv) Not beyond 62 (Sixty-Two) years as on March 15, 2023.
1. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR Grade – I: A minimum of three years of research / professional experience in a premier and reputed organization excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D. Candidates should have demonstrated research and academic capabilities in terms of publications in reputed journals and conferences.
1 (a). Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract Eligible candidates with less than the requisite experience to be an Assistant Professor Grade – I may be offered a contract for a period of three years as Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract and may be put on a tenure track for the regular position of Assistant Professor Grade – I thereafter.
1. (b) Visiting Assistant Professor: Candidates who have the potential to be groomed as an Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract over a period of time may be offered the position of Visiting Assistant Professor, which will be a contractual appointment for a
period of three years. A Visiting Assistant Professor aspiring for the position of ‘Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract’ needs to go through the identical process as external candidates applying for the post of ‘Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract’.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Assistant Professor Grade – I– Rs. 1,01,500 – 1,67,400/-
- Assistant Professor Grade – II on Contract- Rs. 68,900 – 1,17,200/- on
for first three years of service Rs. 57,700 – 98,200/- at the entry level
- Senior Domain Experts: An Honorarium of up to Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand Only) linked to the number of days worked for making the contribution/s to the Institute in a month plus conveyance expenses.
Apply Mode: Email and Postal
How to Apply: The filled-in application may be sent to “The Human Resources Department, IDRBT, Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank, Hyderabad – 57” by e-mail to [email protected]. This is a Rolling Advertisement, and though candidates may apply at any time; applications received shall be processed from time to time at certain cut-off dates. Applications received till 31st May 2023 will be processed in the first lot
- Assistant Professor: [email protected]
- Senior Domain Experts: [email protected]
The Human Resources Department, IDRBT,
Castle Hills, Road No.1, Masab Tank,
Hyderabad – 500057
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here