Faculty Recruitment 2022 notification announced by National Law School of India University, Bangalore, Karnataka – Careers and Placement Officer Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Online
Date Posted: 18th March 2023
Hiring Organization: National Law School of India University, Bengaluru
Organization Profile: NLSIU was the first National Law University established in India to pioneer legal education reforms. The University has remained a leader in the field of legal education in India for over 30 years. NLSIU has been ranked No 1 in the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Careers and Placement Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
- (i) Overall administration of internships and placements, including arranging interviews, and matching job offers to students to satisfy requirements of firms and students. This requires initiative, planning and tenacity, plus a high degree of understanding of a range of management functions and the content of the programme. Daily decision-making is required, as are diplomacy and sensitivity to the needs of both parties.
(ii) Managing firms offering placements. This will mean scheduling of placements and maintaining the relationship with the firms. Overall responsibility for liaison with placement providers to ensure that all students secure suitable placements.
(iii) Strategize and achieve successful career outcomes for the graduating class through a robust campus placement process.
(iv) Achieve individual targets assigned for the annual recruitment process, summer internships and live projects.
(v) Plan and engage with lawyers, alumni, firms and judiciary for strategic activities including guest lectures, panel discussions, conclaves, workshops, competitions, etc.
(vi) Manage and support student career services, including career counselling, grooming and helping in the preparation of students for facing interviews.
(vii) Work with key stakeholders including Alumni, Faculty, Administration, Communications and Admissions teams to achieve both career services and larger institutional objectives.
(viii)Contribute to the preparation of placement brochures and other literature for firms.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Apply mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested individuals are requested to fill in the Application Form available on the website (www.nls.ac.in) and upload their CV and supporting certificates on or before 5.00pm on 5th April, 2023.
To Apply Online : Click Here
National Law School of India University
Gnana Bharathi Main Rd, opp. NAAC,
Teachers Colony, Naagarabhaavi,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560072.
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here