Post Date: 27th February 2018
Name of the College : Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering
Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering(DACE) was is under the aegis of the Ayanavaram Educational Trust(AET), which was formed in the year 1980 by the founder Chairman Alhaj.K.Moosa, with a noble aim of promoting technical higher education. The founder Chairman Alhaj.K.Moosa is an Educationalist with rich experience in the education filed and also a well known philanthropist, whose focus is to provide quality technical education to the socially and economically backward people. Presently, AET is managing several schools and two engineering collges. DACE was started with three UG programs (CSE, ECE, EEE) in the year 2002. Currently, offering six UG programs and three PG programs in various disciplines
Job Title: Assistant Professor
- English: M.A/M.Phil /Ph.D. from reputed institutions as per AICTE Norms
Experience: A minimum of 1-3 years experience in teaching is preferred.
- Candidates should have good conceptual knowledge.
- Candidates should possess good communication skills.
- Responsible to guide and oversee the instructional, co-curricular and extra-curricular programs.
- Responsible for student management, their attendance and discipline
Scale of Pay : As per Norms
Last Date: 8th March 2018
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are request to apply for above post with detailed resume and recent passport size photograph to following Email address with in 8th March 2018
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dhaanish Ahmed College of Engineering
Reference: Official Advertisement