Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by CMR Institute of Technology, Medchal, Hyderabad-501401 for 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email/ walk-in.
Post Date: 13/05/2023
Hiring Organization: CMR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Organization Profile: CMR Institute of Technology is one of the best engineering Colleges for aspiring engineering students. CMR Institute of Technology sponsored by MGR Educational Society was established in 2005 in 10 Acres with a single-minded aim to provide a perfect platform to students in the field of Engineering, Technology and Management for their academic and overall personality development.
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancies:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering (Data Science)
- Computer Science and Engineering (AI & ML)
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Computer Science and Engineering (Cyber Security)
Qualification: Ph.D., Master’s degree, Bachelor’s Degree with First class in all the preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of Engineering, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Assistant Professor – 0 to 5 Years of Experience
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience.
- Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience of which at least 5 years at the level of Associate Professor.
- Python, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Science, Full stack web Development, IoT and Cloud Computing.
- Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and consultancy will be preferred.
- Faculty who can promote patents, Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), Innovative, Tinkering Lab, Industry Interaction, and other value-added courses will be preferred.
Job Location: Kandlakoya(Village), Medchal, Telangana
Pay Scale: As per AICTE Norms & Salary will not be a constraint for deserving candidates.
Apply Mode: Email
Walk-in: Between 13/05/2023 to 25/05/2023 in all working days from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Organization website: www.cmritonline.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address on or before 25/05/2023.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
CMR Institute of Technology
Kandlakoya (V), Medchal (Dist),
Contact No.s: 9247961234, 8008557616, 9642222675
Reference: Official Advertisement