Faculty jobs in Zulekha College of Education, Nagpur Wanted Principal and Assistant Professor for the 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through the post within 9th January 2023.
Post Date: 29th December 2022
College Name: Zulekha College of Education, Nagpur
- Assistant Professor
- Principal :
- Essential Qualifications:
i) Ph.D. degree;
ii) Professor / Associate Professor with a total service/experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/research in Universities Colleges and other institutions of higher education;
iii) A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals; and
iv) A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix II, Table 2 of Direction No. 20 of 2019 and Govt. Resolution dated 8th March 2019.
- Essential Qualifications:
- Assistant Professor:
1. A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale whereverthe grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./ Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SET :
Provided the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances / Bye-laws / Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
a. The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode only;
b. The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by at least two examiners;
c. An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d. The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal; and
e. The candidate has presented at least two papers, based on his/her Ph.D. work in conferences/seminars, sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
1. The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean (Academic affairs) of the University concerned.
2. NET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SET is not conducted. However, Ph.D. degree shall remain the minimum eligibility for appointment of Assistant Professor in such disciplines.
The Ph.D. degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution with a ranking among top 500 in the World University Ranking (at any time) by any one of the following:
i) Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) ;
ii) the Times Higher Education (THE) or
iii) the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) of the Shanghai Jiao Tong University (Shanghai).
i) A relaxation of 5 % may be provided, at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled)/other backword class categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teching positions. The eligibility marks of 55 % marks ( or an quivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system in followed) and the relaxation of 5 % to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
ii) A relaxation of 5 % may be provided, from 55 % to 50 % of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
iii) Relevant grade which is regarded as equivalent of 55 % wherever the grading system is followed by a recognized university shall also be considered eligible.
iv) The Academic score as specified in Appendix II (Table 3B) of Direction No. 20 of 2019 and Govt. Resolution dated 8th March, 2019 for Colleges, shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Last Date: 9th January 2023
Salary: As per norms
Apply Mode: Post
How to Apply:
- Principal: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the President / Secretary of the Management on the address given below along with a crossed postal order / DD of Rs. 100/- drawn in the favour of the Principal of the college concerned and certified copies of the relevant certificate testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications, teaching experience, NOC/Resignation from previous college and the research score sheet shall have to be attached certified by the Principal.
- Assistant Professor: The application may be made on a plain paper/prescribed proforma & addressed to the Principal/Dean/Director at the address given below on or before dated 09-01-2023 along with a crossed postal order of Rs 100 /- drawn in the favour of the Principal/Dean/Director and certified copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials towards substantiation of eligibility in terms of academic qualifications.
President / Secretary
Zed Vocational Tranining and General Central Shikshan Sanstha ,Nagpur, Plot No. 38/39,
Shanti Nagar, Nagpur – 02
- Assistant Professor:
Zulekha College of Education
Plot No. 38/39, Shanti Nagar Tal.- Nagpur City,
Dist.- Nagpur – 440002
Reference (Read Carefully): Advertisement in Loksatta dated 29th December 2022