Faculty Recruitment 2023 Job Notification announced by Vinayaka Mission’s Law School (VMLS). Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 27th October 2023
Hiring Organization: Vinayaka Mission’s Law School (VMLS)
Organization Profile: Vinayaka Mission’s Law School (VMLS) formerly known as Aarupadai Veedu Institute of Law (AVIL) has been established by Vinayaka Missions Research Foundation (VMRF) to impart legal education and legal skills relevant to the evolving needs of the local, national and global community.
Job Title/Designation: Accounting Faculty – Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professors
Departments have vacancies:
- Political Science
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Accounting, Taxation, or a related field. Professional certifications in Accounting / Taxation is highly desirable. Proven experience in teaching accounting and taxation subjects at the Under-Graduate and Graduate level.
- Candidate must have 0-1 years of Teaching Experience for Assistant
- Lecturer. Candidates between 1-3 years of teaching experience will be considered
for a Lecturer position.
- Assist faculty in their subject area.
- Publish research papers.
- Assist with institution building.
- Work with students who are studying for a degree or a certificate or certification or are taking classes to improve their knowledge or career skills.
- Develop course outline or syllabus for the identified course(s) and ensure that it meets college and department standards.
- Work with colleagues to develop or modify the curriculum for a degree or certificate program involving a series of courses.
- Plan lessons and assignments.
- Assess students’ progress by grading papers, tests, and other work.
- Advise students about which classes to take and how to achieve their goals.
- Stay informed about changes and innovations in respective field.
- Should have good communication skills, both written and oral (English and Tamil).
- Should have subject knowledge with relevant qualification.
- Should be able to evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress.
- Should be punctual and professional.
- Should be able to assist faculty in developing and implementing innovative teaching methods.
- Should be able to support and serve up for various functional activities conducted by departmental committees.
- Should be able to manage any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: [email protected]
Organization website: www.vmls.edu.in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application to the following Email Address within 31st August 2023
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Vinayaka Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (Old Mahabalipuram Road),
Paiyanoor, Chennai- 603104
Tamil Nadu, India.