College Name: Usha Mittal Institute of Technology, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai.
College Profile: UMIT has been approved by the apex bodies like the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE and the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). It envisages an educational complex with state of the art laboratories, workshops and computer centre equipped with the latest equipment. It also envisions close liaison with the Industry and handling live Industry Projects as part of the curriculum. The curriculum has been designed to embrace modern developments in the field of technology to equip the students to face the challenges of the Industry. The courses concentrate on the emerging fields of technology and are periodically updated in the light of the changes that are visualized to take place in the field of technology the world over. The Institute has academic tie-ups with renowned technological institutes and research laboratories in the country.
Job Title: AICTE sponsored One week online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING WITH GOOGLE AI AND DIALOGFLOW AND ITS APPLICATION “.
Departments: Department of Electronics and Communication
STTP Location: Online mode
- 24th to 29th May, 2021
- Last date of Registration for STTP 1: 22/05/2021
- 21st to 26th June, 2021
- Last date of Registration for STTP 2: 19/06/2021
Registration link for both the STTPs: https://forms.gle/4jkXs8sY39vLy8jB9
College Website URL: http://www.umit.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Principal of the college.
Postal Address with Contact Number:
Usha Mittal Institute of Technology,
SNDT Women’s University,
Juhu-Tara Road, Sir Vitthaldas Vidyavihar,
Please find herewith enclosed the brochure for the same.
- Faculty members, Research scholars from AICTE approved Engineering institutes and Personnel from Industry, etc. can participate in this STTP.
- There is no registration fee. As seats are limited to 50 per slot, it shall be on a first come first serve basis.
- Each slot of STTP has two-morning sessions (10.00-11.30 AM, 11.45-01.00 PM) & two evening session (2.00-3.30 PM, 3.45-5.00 PM) every day.
- A test will be conducted at the end of the STTP as per AICTE, New Delhi guidelines. E-Certificate will be awarded to participants with minimum 80% attendance and who have qualified the test with minimum 60% passing marks.
- Confirmation email, detailed schedule and session links will be circulated to the participants one day prior to commencement of the chosen slot of STTP.
Event Brochure: Clickhere
Contact Details for STTP:
- Dr. Shikha Nema (9820589303)
- Mr. Bharat Patil (9029030040)
- Dr. Sankit Kassa (7710848208)
- Mr. Umesh Mahind (9870024944)