Teaching Faculty recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification announced by the University Of Kerala, Trivandrum, Kerala – Office Assistant/ Staff Jobs for the 2020-2021 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through Online within 9th July 2021
Date Posted: 21st June 2021
Hiring Organization: University Of Kerala
Organization Profile: The University of Kerala, formerly the University of Travancore, is an affiliating university located in Thiruvananthapuram, capital of the state of Kerala, India.
Job Title: Office Assistant/ Staff
Employment Type: Contract
- Essential Qualification: Good Academic record with at least 55% marks in M.Sc in Life Science(Zoology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology) with Experience as Office Assistant/Staff/Research Fellow.
- Desirable Qualification: Diploma in Computer Application(DCA).
- Relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Degree level is allowed to SC/ST/OBC and Differently abled (Physically and Visually differently abled).
Pay Scale: A consolidated amount of Rs.23,000/- per month.
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Last Date: 9th July 2021
Apply Mode: Online
College Website URL: https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
How to Apply:
- Candidates should apply online by logging into online with detailed Bio-data and all original documents with one full set of copies within 9th July 2021.
- Application Fee: Rs.275/- (SC/ST Rs.120/-) remittance through on-line payment only while submitting application.
The University of Kerala,
Senate House Campus, Palayam,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695034
For Detailed Advertisement Faculty Job (Read Carefully): Click Here