Research Jobs vacancy notification announced by the University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala for the 2023-2024 academic calendar year for the post of Research Assistant and Field Investigator. Eligible candidates may walk in.
Date Posted: 17th October 2023
Hiring Organization: University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
Organization Profile: One of the first 16 Universities in India, the University of Kerala was founded as the University of Travancore in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore (now the southern part of Kerala and some neighboring parts of the state of Tamilnadu) in 1937. During the 7 decades since the University of Kerala grew and shrunk physically and transformed itself in many ways. It is difficult to summarize what the Kerala University is in a brief space.
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Title: Research Assistant and Field Investigator
Title of the Project: An Assessment of the Impact of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana on the Lives of Fisherwoman in select area of Kerala
Sponsoring Agency: ICSSR
- Remuneration: Rs.32,000/- per month
- Qualification: Ph.D./M.Phil. /Post graduate in any social science discipline with minimum 55% marks
- Remuneration: Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Qualification: Post graduate in any social science discipline with minimum 55% marks
Project Duration: 3 months
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Organization Website: https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may attend the interview on 18.10.2023 at 02.00 pm
Department of Economics,
University of Kerala, Kariavattom Campus,
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here