Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by Kerala University, Thiruvananthapuram, Cochin, Kerala for the 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply immediately
Date Posted: 12th January 2021
Hiring Organization: Kerala University, Karivattom
Organization Profile: One of the first 16 Universities in India, the University of Kerala was founded as the University of Travancore in the erstwhile princely state of Travancore (now the southern part of Kerala and some neighboring parts of the state of Tamilnadu) in 1937. During the 7 decades since the University of Kerala grew and shrunk physically and transformed itself in many ways. It is difficult to summarise what Kerala University is in a brief space.
Job Title: Lecturer
Employment Type: Contract
- Good Academic records with at least 55% of marks in Masters Degree in Islamic
History from a recognized University
- Candidates besides fulfilling the above qualification should have cleared the
NET/JRF in the subjects concerned conducted by the UGC.
- Candidates with proficiency in the languages of the region, preferably Arabic and
trade and economy with a special focus on energy sources in the Gulf region will be
- A relaxation of 5% marks at Masters Degree Level shall be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and to the Ph.D. Degree holders who had been
awarded their Masters’s Degree prior to 19.09.1991.
- Candidates who had been awarded their Ph.D. Degree in accordance with UGC
Regulations 2009 (Minimum standards and -procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree)
shall be exempted from the requirement of the NET qualification.
- Teaching, Research, and or Professional Experience in a reputed organization
⦁ Publication in Approved Journals
⦁ Paper presentation in National or International Seminars/Conferences.
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in a relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
Remuneration: A consolidated Pay of Rs. 35,000/- (Rupees Thirty-five thousand Per month)
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: https://www.keralauniversity.ac.in/
Application fee: Rs. 275/- (SC/ST-Rs. 120/-) remittance through online payment only while submitting an application.
Last date: 20th January 2021 on or before 5 PM.
How to Apply: Interested candidates apply the below link. Candidates should produce all the certificates/documents (including mark lists) in original along with self-attested copies at the time of the interview. For any queries, please contact us at [email protected]
application Link: www.recruit.keralauniversity.ac.in
University of Kerala Senate House Campus,
For more Details: Click here