Research Jobs vacancy notification announced by the University of Calicut, Kerala for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Post Date: 8th November 2022
Name of the College: University of Calicut
College Profile: The University of Calicut is the largest University in Kerala. Established in the year 1968, it is the second university to be set up in Kerala. The University aims to nurture excellence in education and research in its catchment areas of Northern Kerala, historically consigned to the periphery of Kerala’s academic map. The University lays its emphasis on fostering quality human resources and promoting productive research that benefits both local communities and wider humanity. The University was created through a Government plan bifurcating Kerala University.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / PROJECT ASSOCIATE (I)
- Nanoscience and Technology
Title: Self-Assembled Smart-Superstructures for Unique Optical and Electrochemical Applications
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Chemical Sciences from a recognised university or Equivalent
- National Eligibility Tests – CSIR- UGC NET or GATE or a Selection process through
national-level Examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutions and experience in Organic chemistry/ Electrochemistry/ Material Science or Nano Science
- Candidate should complete PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Job Location: Calicut, Kerala
Scale of Pay:
- PA- Candidates with only essential qualifications will be designated Project Associate with a monthly remuneration of Rs.25,000+ (16%) HRA
- JRF- Candidates with the desirable qualification will be designated Junior Research
Fellow with a monthly remuneration of Rs.31,000+ (16%) HRA
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their bio-data, along with email ID and copies of relevant certificates to the Principal Investigator on or before 16-11-2022 by email. Only short-listed candidates will be intimated through email and they will have to attend the interview at their own cost. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview and the selected candidate has to join immediately.
Email – [email protected]
Dr. Shibu E. S.
Assistant Professor, Department of Nanoscience and Technology
University of Calicut
Malappuram District 673 635
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here