ICSSR, New Delhi Sponsored Two day National level Seminar at A.K.T Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Kallakurichi-606213.
Name of the Program: Two day National level Seminar on “Awareness Program on Recent Technological developments in Electric Vehicle and future benefits for our society” through offline
Objective of the Event: To create awareness of Electric Vehicle advantages among the Public, Faculty, Research scholars, UG students, and PG students.
College Details (Name of the College, Address, Dept, etc.,):
A.K.T Memorial College of Engineering and Technology,
(Approved by AICTE & Affiliated to Anna University),
Neelamangalam, Kallakurichi -606213
Web site: https://www.aktmcet.in/
Department Name: Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Seminar Date: From 22.04.2022 to 23.04.2022
- Dr.V. Saravanan, Professor/EEE, Thiagarajar College of Engineering.Madurai-625015
- Dr.V. Suresh Kumar, Professor/EEE, Thiagarajar College of Engineering.Madurai-625015
- Dr. S. Senthil Kumar, Associate Professor / Department of EEE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620 015.
- Dr. Shelas Sathyan, Assistant Professor / Department of EEE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620 015.
- Dr. Pinkymol K.P, Assistant Professor / Department of EEE, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli-620 015.
- Dr.V. Karthikeyan, Assistant Professor / Department of EEE, National Institute of Technology, Calicut- 673 601
- Last Date for Registration: 18.04.2022
- Intimation of Selection:19.04.2022
Who Can attend?
The faculty members from AICTE approved Engineering & polytechnic Colleges, Engineers from R&D Labs and Industries, Research Scholars, and PG Students are eligible to attend the seminar.
Number of participants is limited to 100
The participation fees for attending the seminar are as follows:
- Academic Institutions Faculty: Rs. 500/-
- Students and Research Scholars: Rs. 300/-
- Industry/ Research Organizations: Rs. 1,000/-
- (Registration fees include Course Kit, Tea, Snacks and Lunch)
Event Registration Details. (Payment Details)
A scanned copy of the duly filled-in “Registration Form” must be mailed to the following
E-Mail: [email protected] and should reach on or before 18.04.20202.
Payment Through The registration fee can be paid through NEFT/RTGS:
Account Name: A.K.T Memorial College of Engineering and Technology
Account No.: 775666036
Bank MICR Code: 606019102
Bank IFS Code: IDIB000K132
Bank Name: INDIAN BANK
Branch Name: KALLAKURICHI
Accommodation and travel expenses should be borne by the participants. Limited shared accommodation (Optional) may be availed at the college hostel on a payment basis and subject to availability. Participants can also arrange their own accommodation outside the campus. No TA/DA will be paid to the participants by the college.
Address for communication:
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering,
AKT Memorial College of Engineering and Technology,
Kallakurichi – 606202, Tamil Nadu,
Email: [email protected]