Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by The Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU), Trichy for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Online
Post Date: 17thDecember 2022
Hiring Organization: The Tamil Nadu National Law University
Organization Profile: Tamil Nadu National Law University (TNNLU) was established by the Government of Tamil Nadu by an Act of State Legislature (Act No. 9 of 2012) to provide quality legal education at the global level. TNNLU is the brainchild of the former Honble Chief Minister Dr. J Jayalalithaa who laid its foundation stone on 13th February 2012. TNNLU is located in 25 acre campus in the Tiruchirappalli-Dindigul NH 45, at Navalurkuttappattu Village, about 12 kilometres from Tiruchirappalli Railway Junction / Central Bus Stand.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
Employment Type: (Ad-hoc)
Departments having vacancy:
- A Postgraduate degree in law. Should have 55% marks in LL.M. degree.
- NET/SLET/SET qualification is mandatory (or) candidates who have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may, will be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrable ability in high-level academic research and writing. Publication in
high-impact peer-reviewed journals is preferred.
- Exposure to and/or interest in the management of learning difficulties.
- Preference will be given to those who have Prior teaching experience.
- Professional or field experience in an area of interest will be positively viewed.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Trichy, Tamilnadu
Salary:The appointment is of a contractual nature. The consolidated remuneration for the
position will be Rs. 57,000 per month.
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Website: https://tnnlu.ac.in/About_university.php
How to Apply: Interested candidates should apply Online through the link given below here https://forms.gle/xFzc96zbnoqb8qTm6 The last date for applications is 31/12/2022. The candidate is expected to assume the position at the start of the even semester in TNNLU, 27/01/2023.
To Apply Online: https://forms.gle/xFzc96zbnoqb8qTm6
The Tamil Nadu National Law University
Dindigul Main Road,
Tiruchirappalli – 620 027. Tamil Nadu.
For More Details(Read the Instructions Carefully): Click Here for Notification