Position: – Principal
School: The Rajas International School (IB / IGCSE / CBSE)
Location: Kottayam / KL
- Oversee school activities and staff, including teachers from Nursery to Grade AS Level (Till now).
- Implement new technology in schools to simplify procedures and day-to-day operations
- Look after schedules and timetables of classes
- Oversee students meet their learning objectives
- Develop, organize, sort out and maintain school’s curriculum
- Monitor and observe teachers and evaluate their performance
- Come up with programs and ideas which attract new entrants for admissions
- Conduct parent-teacher meetings to talk about student’s advancement and conduct
- Evaluate test/ exam results of students to know where each and every student rank
- Counsel and discipline students
- Organize professional development programs, cultural events, annual days, and workshops for students and staff
- Manage the school’s budget, supplies, and maintenance
- Ensure security for students, staff, and visitors
- Oversee day-to-day school operations
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on the national curriculum
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching
Experience: 09-13 yrs as Principal
Remuneration: Best In Industry & Experience base
Education: B.A, B.Ed PG-MA / Plus
Industry Type : Institution/SCHOOL (CBSE/IGCSE)
Functional Area : Teaching / Administration
Employment Type: Full Time
Role Category: Faculty
Job Location: Kottayam, KL
❖ Experience in a leadership role with IGCSE/IB School for a minimum of 10 + years as Principal or Head of School.
❖ Administratively & Academically Sound
❖ Must have been a part of one start-up school so that they understand the growing needs.
❖ Very high on Emotional intelligence (EQ)
❖ Should be front-facing, enjoying engaging with Stakeholders.
❖ Excellent communication skills, clam, child friendly.
❖ Age between 45- 50 Years