Hiring Organization: The Indian Agriculture College, Radhapuram
Organization Profile: The Indian Agriculture College approved by TNAU is one of the leading institutes, with more than 500 students and 50 faculty members. The areas of excellence range from agriculture to agri. engineering. The Institution imparts quality education that has resulted in achieving University ranks.
Job Title Assistant Professor, Plant Pathology
Employment Type: Full Time
- D with NET/ M.Sc. with NET
- Should possess Bachelor degree in agriculture and Master Degree in plant pathology with first class.
- D degree / with NET is highly desirable. Candidates who have submitted Ph.D. thesis and waiting for Viva-Voce may also apply.
- All degrees should have been obtained through full-time study only.
A minimum of 2 years of teaching experience is preferable. But fresher’s can also apply.
Candidate Profile and Desirable skills:
- The candidate should be able to speak and write fluently in English. Candidateis expected to contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of our college by conducting high-quality teaching / research / administration as appropriate.
- Should have the passion and commitment towards uplifting the student’s academic and non academic events.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15-minute presentation, if selected for interview.
- Reputed journal publications.
Job Location: Radhapuram, Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu
Salary:As per norms for the deserving candidates.
Organization Website: http://tiac.rajas.edu
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their detailed resume along with all the necessary supporting documents (Degree, Experience certificates, PAN, Aadhaar, Testimonies, achievements) as soft copy to the email Id mentioned below.
Email ID:[email protected]
Reference: Official Advertisement