Faculty recruitment vacancy notification announced by The Gandhigram Rural Institute, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu for the post of Guest/ Part-Time Teachers. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in.
Post Date: 1st February 2023
Hiring Organization: The Gandhigram Rural Institute
Organization Profile: The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) was founded in 1956. With undying faith and deep devotion to Mahatma Gandhi’s revolutionary concept of ‘Nai Talim’ system of education, Gandhigram Rural Institute has developed academic programs in Rural Development, Rural Economics and Extension Education, Rural Oriented Sciences, Cooperation, Development Administration, Rural Sociology, English and Communicative Studies, and, Tamil and Indian Languages.
Job Title: Guest/ Part-Time Teachers
Employment Type: Contract
Departments having vacancies:
- School of Agriculture and Animal Sciences
- A Master’s Degree with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST and OBC category (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned subject with M.Phil., Ph.D. and or SET/NET/SLET
Teaching Experience: Minimum of two/ three years experience in college/ University level teaching.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Dindigul, Tamil Nadu
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Interview date: 6th February 2023 at 10.30 am
Pay Scale: As Per Norms
Organization Website: https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/
How to Apply:
1, The Candidates are informed to download the Application Proforma and bring the filled-in form at the time of the Interview.
2. The Candidates are informed to provide original evidence of the particulars at the time of interview without fail.
3. The candidates are informed to appear one hour before the time allotted.
4. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the vacancies.
Gandhigram– 624 302,
For Detailed Faculty Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here