Tezpur University, Assam wanted Guest Faculties for 2022-2023 academic year. Eligible candidates can apply email and Walk-In
Post Date: 22nd November 2022
Hiring Organization: Tezpur University
Organizational Profile: Tezpur University was established by an Act of Parliament in 1994. The objects of this Central University as envisaged in the statutes are that it shall strive to offer employment oriented and interdisciplinary courses to meet the local and regional aspirations and the development needs of the state of Assam and also offer courses and promote research in areas which are of special and direct relevance to the region and in emerging areas in Science and Technology..
Department of Vacancy:
- Social Work
- Mass Communication and Journalism
Employment Type: Temporary
- A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a pointscale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject (as given in the previous column) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited
- Good academic record, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) at the Masters’ degree in Yoga or any other relevant subject, or an equivalent degree from an Indian/ Foreign University.
Job Location: Tezpur, Assam
- Candidate should complete their PG relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Pay Scale: Appointed Guest Faculties will be paid Rs.1,500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs.50,000/- per month. No other allowances will be admissible.
Apply Mode: Email / Walk-in
Last Date to Email : 24th November 2022
- Social Work- 29.11.2022
- Mass Communication and Journalism – 30.11.2022
How to Apply: Interested candidates are to register their names along with detailed biodata/CV as given in Annexure-I along with the filled-in ANNEXURE-II (attached herewith) by e-mail to the Head of the concerned Department as stated above with the subject line “APPLICATION FOR GUEST FACULTY against Advt. No. 02/2021” and can Email their application and Walk-In on Mentioned Dates
Sonitpur, Assam (India)
Pin – 784 028
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here