Faculty Recruitment 2023 job notification announced by MS Engineering College, Bengaluru, Karnataka for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may apply through E-mail.
Post Date: 18th November 2023
Hiring Organization: MS Engineering College, Bengaluru
Organization Profile: M S Engineering College (MSEC) established in the year 2002 under the M S Education trust by Founder & President Sri. K. Muniswamy Raju, educationist and great visionary for creating top-quality engineering graduates with good human values. The campus is spread over 35acre and having well-equipped laboratories, good sports facilities, a well-stocked library, good hostel facilities, etc.
Job Title/Designation: Teaching Staff
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancies:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mathematics, Physics, and English
- Physical Education Director
- Placement Assistant
- Instructors (CSE/ECE/ME/)
- System Admin/ Programmer
- Campus Supervisor
- Hostel Warden
Qualification and experience: As per AICTE norms
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Commitment towards work
- The Candidates should be passionate towards teaching, research and guiding
- Faculty who can successfully promote patents, execute R&D and consultancy will be considered.
Job Location: Off Bengaluru International Airport, Bangalore, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization website: www.msce.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address within 30th Nov 2023
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
M S Engineering College,
Navarathna Agrahara, Sadahalli P.O.
Off Bengaluru International Airport,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 562110,