Job Description: Finance Team Member
Being a part of the finance team & reporting into Manager Finance, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Bills checking with agreement/PO/Approvals
- Fees collection and management of records
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Experience in Preparation, filing & reconciling of TDS return
- Fixed asset accounting, fixed asset register, depreciation calculation
- Funds management accounting for research grants and other funds
- Assist in Internal and External audits
- Internal Coordination with the operation team for finance-related matters
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Preparation of schedules for statutory & internal audits
- Preparation of MIS as per the required format.
- Ensuring compliance with Internal controls & the prescribed policies & procedures.
- Other assignments on basis of requirements of reporting manager from time to time.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Must be a CA Inter/M.Com with 3-4 years of relevant experience in handling accounts payable
- Must have good understanding of TDS, GST, accounting procedure and practices
- Must have good communication & Email Skills, Spoken Tamil shall be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel & Formulae’s like- ‘Vlookup’ Pivot table, ‘Sumif’ etc.
- Must have worked in ERP environment with month end closures
- Experience of working on MS-Navision / SAP will be preferred.