Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology Coimbatore, Tamilnadu advertised in The Hindu Empower Page for Teaching jobs- Assistant Professor jobs for various engineering branches for the academic year 2020-2021. For More details read full article.
Post Date: 25th March 2020
Name of the College : Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology
College Profile: On 9 February 1970 the SNR Trust was founded. Sri S.N.Rangaswamy Naidu – The Visionary behind the Trust was a man who dared to dream, and in his dream he wove a special niche for service to humanity. Being an ardent devotee of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa he strongly believed that “Service to mankind was service to God.”
Job Title: Professor/Assistant Professor
- Civil Engineering- Construction Engineering and Management/Structural Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering- Communication Syetems/VLSI/Embedded Systems
- Computer Science and Engineering- AI/Computer Graphics/Computer Networks/Computer Security/Theoretical Computing
Qualification: M.E/M.Tech and As per AICTE Norms
- Candidate should completed their PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
Scale of Pay : As per AICTE Norms
Apply Mode : Online and Postal
Last Date: As soon as possible
Website : www.srit.org
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are request to apply for the above post through online and send a hardcopy to the Principal of the college.
To Apply Online: Clickhere
Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology
Coimbatore – 641 010.
Reference: Advertisement Dated 25th March 2020
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook