Post Date: 01 December 2023
College Name: Sri Ramakrishna College of Engineering
Organization Profile: Sri Ramakrishna College of Engineering, Perambalur is a unit of Sri Swamy Vivekananda Educational Trust. The Trust was founded by Dr.M.Sivasubramaniam and Founder Chairman of Sri Ramakrishna Educational Institutions. The college is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to the Anna University, Chennai. The college was established in the year 2012.
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancies:
- Agriculture Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Science and Humanities – English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry
- B.E/ B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech in Agriculture Engineering / Hydrology and Water Resources / Irrigation Water Management / Integrated Water Resources Management with ph.D in relevant Discipline.
- M.sc. / ph.D. –agriculture, Agronomy, Soil Science, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Extension.
- B.E/ B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering / Medical Electronics with ph.D in relevant Discipline.
- B.E/ B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech in Environmental Science and Engineering.
- B.E/ B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering with ph.D in relevant Discipline.
- B.E/ B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in relevant Discipline
- Science and Humanities – M.Phil with Net / SLET or Ph.D in relevant Discipline
- Assistant Professor – M.E / M.Tech in relevant Discipline.
- Assistant Professor – Fresher’s can also apply.
- Associate Professor – Minimum 8 Years of Experience of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience.
- Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience of which at least 3 years at the level of Associate Professor.
Job Location: Perambalur
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Postal / Email
Last Date: on or before 09th December 2023.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address within 09th December 2023.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Postal Address Address:
Sri Ramakrishna College of Engineering,
NH-45,Sri Saradha Nagar,
Contact Number: 9585544688 / 9585544687