Faculty recruitment notification announced by Sri Ramakrishna College of Engineering, Perambalur, Tamilnadu for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in interview.
Post Date: 16th July 2022
College Name: Sri Ramakrishna College of Engineering
Organization Profile: Sri Ramakrishna College of Engineering, Perambalur is a unit of Sri Swamy Vivekananda Educational Trust. The Trust was founded by Dr M.Sivasubramaniam and Founder Chairman of Sri Ramakrishna Educational Institutions. The college is approved by AICTE and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The college was established in the year 2012.
Job Title/Designation: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Departments have vacancies:
- Agricultural Engineering.
- Biomedical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer Science and Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Science and Humanities – English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry.
- Office Manager.
- Placement Officer.
- Physical Director.
- Lab Assistant (Agri, BME, CSE, Civil, Mech).
- Site Engineer.
- Hostel Warden
1. B.E/ B.Tech and M.E / M.Tech / Ph.D for Engineering.
2. M.A / M.S.c., M.Phil. With SLET, NET. Or Ph.D for English, Maths, Physics,
3. Office Manager- B.Com. / M.Com, with Relevant Experience.
4. Placement Officer- MBA with Relevant Experience
5. Physical Director – M.PEd
6. Lab Assistant – Diploma in above mentioned Departments
7. Site Engineer – Diploma / B.E., in Civil Engineering.
8. Hostel Warden – Any Degree (Male and Female)
- Assistant Professor – Fresher’s can also apply.
- Associate Professor – Minimum 5 Years of Experience of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience.
- Professor – Minimum 10 Years of Experience of which at least 5 years at the level of Associate Professor.
Job Location: Perambalur, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Postal / Email
Last Date: on or before 23 rd JULY 2022.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport-size photographs to the following Email Address within 23 rd JULY 2022.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Postal Address Address:
Sri Ramakrishna College of Engineering,
NH-45,Sri Saradha Nagar,
Perambalur-621 113 Tamil Nadu.
Contact Number: 9585544688 / 9585544687