Applications with an established record of independent research will be preferred. The research interests contributing to breadth would be most welcome.
Purpose of the Job
Regular research staff of the Institute is expected to primarily engage in independent research in engineering, technology, basic science and additionally participate in activities that promote the academic environment of the Institute.
Research Faculty positions resemble regular faculty positions in regard to research-related responsibility
Job Title: Research Faculty
Scope, Responsibilities, Skills, and Experiences
- Strong creative problem-solving skills, with innovation by restriction mindset.
- A life-long learner, with a high degree of curiosity to explore and experiment with new ideas.
- Strong Research skills and up-to-date knowledge with the latest trends in the related subject.
- Perform desk research and collect information on industry initiatives, competitor activities, Open Access policies, funding trends and mandates, etc. to support the Publishers with the strategic development of their portfolios and individual journals.
- Abilities in content development, project development, writing, communication, and editing.
- Strong attention to detail for error-free/quality work output.
- Excellent spoken, written, plagiarism corrections, content modifications and proofreading.
- Ability to initiate and maintain multiple projects at the same time.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills.
- Good Coordination skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Must have excellent editing skills, attention to detail, be able to take initiative, and adhere to deadlines.
- Develop original contextual content, lesson structures, that incorporate contextualized instruction or real-life authentic materials.
- Research, review, and select appropriate 3rd party digital content assets, and secure license agreements with them.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Location: Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- M.E / PhD (Any Specialization )
Pay Scale: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send their resumes along with all certificates to the below Email address.
Email Address to Apply: [email protected]
Sri Eshwar College of Engineering,
Coimbatore – 641 202,