Faculty Recruitment notification announced by Sri Aurobindo College, New Delhi wanted Guest Faculty for the 2023-2024 academic year. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in interview.
Date Posted: 16th October 2023
Hiring Organization: Sri Aurobindo College
Organization Profile: SACCM aspires to be one of the best Commerce and Management College in India, nurture talent, and generate knowledge in the global business context. SACCM aims at developing business leadership and effective management competencies that a business executive requires to respond effectively to today’s challenging and dynamic business environment.
Job Title: Guest Faculty
Employment Type: Temporary
- Applied Psychology
Qualification: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: New Delhi
Pay Scale: As Per UGC Norms
Apply Mode: Walk-in
- Economics: 17th October 2023 at 10.30 am
- Applied Psychology: 18th October 2023 at 2.00 pm
How to Apply: All Interested candidates can appear for walk-in interview with their resume along with necessary testimonials on 17th & 18th October 2023.
Sri Aurobindo College,
New Delhi- 110017
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here