Research Jobs vacancy notification announced by Anna University, Chennai – Project Associate Jobs for 2020-2021 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email/ Postal within 24th July 2021
Date Posted: 13rd July 2021
Hiring Organization: Anna University, Chennai
Organization Profile: Anna University is a public state university located in Tamil Nadu, India. The main campus is in Chennai. It was originally established on 4 September 1978 and was named after C.N. Annadurai, the first Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. After taking many different forms over the years, as per a September 2020 bill passed in the Tamil Nadu Legislative assembly, the varsity is now reconstituted to be an affiliating university for engineering colleges across Tamil Nadu excluding the engineering colleges that are part of the premier Anna Technological and Research University. The University is now the affiliating authority for close to 550 engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu.
Job Title: Project Associate
- Project Associate 1:
- Essential: First class in M.E/M.Tech in Medical Electronics/Biomedical Engineering and First Class in B.E/B.Tech Biomedical Engineering/Medical Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Desirable: Experience in working with Gait analysis
- Project Associate 2:
- Essential:First class in M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering /Information Technology and First class in B.E/B.Techin Computer Science Engineering /Information Technology
- Desirable: Experience in working with python and machine learning algorithms
Job Location: Chennai
Emoluments per Month:
- Project Associate 1: Rs. 30000/- per month
- Project Associate 2: Rs. 30000/- per month
Apply Mode: Email/ Postal
Last Date: 24th July 2021
Organization Website: www.annauniv.edu
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates need to send the softcopy and hardcopy of their Bio data, photograph and photo copies of all relevant documents with filled in Application Form to [email protected] and by post so as to reach the Principal Investigator on or before 24.07.2021.
- The envelope should be superscripted with CME/ECE/CARS/PA/2021 dt.09.07.2021. The short listed candidates will be interviewed online. The actual date and time of interview will be intimated only to the eligible candidates in due course by email only.
- No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview.
Email: [email protected]
Dr. S. Poonguzhali,
Centre for Medical Electronics,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
E-mail: [email protected]
Reference (Read Carefully): Click Here