Faculty recruitment 2023 job vacancy notification announced by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala for the academic year 2022-2023 for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates may apply through Email
Date Posted: 28th February 2023
Hiring Organization: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology
Organization Profile: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) is an Institution of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The joint culture of medicine and technology pioneered by its founders more than three decades ago has come of age and gained unprecedented acceptance in India. The institute has the status of a university and offers excellent research and training facilities. It has three wings: a tertiary referral super specialty hospital, a biomedical technology wing, and the Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies.
- Assistant Professor/ Ad-hoc Consultant
Employment Type: Ad-hoc
- Imaging Science and Interventional Radiology
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have medical qualification included in the Indian Medical Council Act
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Trivandrum, Kerala
Monthly consolidated Remuneration : Rs.121800/-
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: www.sctce.ac.in
How to Apply:
- The applicants can send their application along with relevant documents through Email within 03-03-2023
- Email Address: [email protected]
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology
Pin Code – 695011.
For Detailed Faculty Advertisement (Read the advertisement carefully): Click Here