Teaching Faculty recruitment 2021 job vacancy notification announced by Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala for the academic year 2020-2021 for the post of Assistant Professor(Ad-hoc)/ Ad-hoc Consultant. Eligible candidates may appear for walk-in interview.
Date Posted: 12th April 2021
Hiring Organization: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology
Organization Profile: Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST) is an Institution of National Importance under the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India. The joint culture of medicine and technology pioneered by its founders more than three decades ago has come of age and gained unprecedented acceptance in India. The institute has the status of a university and offers excellent research and training facilities. It has three wings: a tertiary referral super specialty hospital, a biomedical technology wing, and the Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies.
Job Title: Ad-Hoc Consultant, Assistant Professor(Ad Hoc)
Department: CARDIOTHORACIC AND VASCULAR ANAESTHESIA
Nature/ Period of Employment: For a maximum period of 6 months (may be extended)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a medical qualification included in the Indian Medical Council Act 1956
- Must be registered with the Central IState Medical Registration Council,
- Just after DM* in the speciality concerned in the case of 3 years course OR Three years of teaching and/or research experience after MD in the speciality concerned
(In the case of Post Doctoral Certificate Course holders in Anaesthesiology, one year duration of the Course will be considered as teaching/research experience).
Job Location: Kerala
Monthly consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 1,21,8001- +DA+HRA
Age limit as on 01.04.2021: 40 yrs
Apply Mode: Walk-in-Interview
Interview Date and Time: 20th April 2021 at 10 AM
Reporting Time: 9 AM
Organization Website: www.sctce.ac.in
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original and attested copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification, experience etc.
- IN THE ABSENCE OF CANDIDATES WITH REQUISITE EXPERIENCE, MERITORIOUS CANDIDATES WITH REQUISITE QUALIFICATION BUT LESS EXPERIENCE MAY ALSO BE CONSIDERED AT A LESSER SALARY AS AD HOC CONSULTANT.
Achutha Menon Centre of Health Science
Studies of the Institute at Medical Campus,
Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology,
Jai Nagar W Rd,
Pin Code – 695011.
For More Details (Read carefully): Click Here