Teaching Jobs vacancy 2023 job notification announced by Solamalai College of Engineering Madurai, Tamilnadu for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 9th March 2023
Name of the College: Solamalai College of Engineering
About College: SOLAMALAI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (formerly Raja College of Engineering & Technology) established in the year 1995, is a private Self financing Technical institution approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College is run by the renowned Solamalai Group which has business interests in Supply chain solutions, Property Development, Cinema Theaters and Transportation and presence in more than 60 towns in Tamilnadu.. The Group is led by our Chairman Thiru.V.S.P.Solamalai Pitchai and the Executive Directors Thiru S.P.Anand and Thiru.S.P.Aravind. The college is offering Five Under Graduate and Six Post Graduate courses including ME and MBA. The Institution emphasizes very much on Industry-Institute interaction and the only aim is to produce practical engineers who can be immediately employable. It’s location is the closest to city with Lakshmi School, Mahatma Global gateway and Aurolabs in the neighborhood.
Job title/Designation: Librarian/Assistant Librarian
- 0-2 years of experience also can apply
Master’s degree in First class in either UG or PG,(B.L.J.Sc/M.L.L.Sc) Ph.D., Pursuing, Ph.D., completed candidates will be given preference in all the preceding degrees in the appropriate branch of Arts / Science, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
- Candidates have a Good Communication & Inter personal Skill Experience in Library Management
- Assist with the admin and organization of the Enrichment
- To be responsible for the day to day running of the library
- Always encouraging the student who is learning something of participation and involved the library Practice
- Experience of supporting students with learning or development
- Methodical approach to work
- Confident IT user for handling the ERP Software who can access databases and use Microsoft Windows suite.
- Ability to be pro–active and display initiative
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills
- Organizational skills and management of resources.
Job Location: Madurai, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address within 31st March 2023.
Email ID: [email protected]
Solamalai College of Engineering,
S.V.Raja Nagar, Veerapanjan, Madurai-625020
Reference: Official Advertisement