Teaching Jobs vacancy 2022 job notification announced by Solamalai College of Engineering Madurai, Tamilnadu for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 24th September 2022
Name of the College: Solamalai College of Engineering
About College: SOLAMALAI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (formerly Raja College of Engineering & Technology) established in the year 1995, is a private Self financing Technical institution approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. The College is run by the renowned Solamalai Group which has business interests in Supply chain solutions, Property Development, Cinema Theaters and Transportation and presence in more than 60 towns in Tamilnadu.. The Group is led by our Chairman Thiru.V.S.P.Solamalai Pitchai and the Executive Directors Thiru S.P.Anand and Thiru.S.P.Aravind. The college is offering Five Under Graduate and Six Post Graduate courses including ME and MBA. The Institution emphasizes very much on Industry-Institute interaction and the only aim is to produce practical engineers who can be immediately employable. It’s location is the closest to city with Lakshmi School, Mahatma Global gateway and Aurolabs in the neighborhood.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mater of Business Administration
- Freshers also can apply
- For CSE Department, Experience in teaching courses in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science & Business Systems will be an added advantage.
- For CSE Department, Demonstrable and specific research interests may include Data science applications, Artificial intelligence.
Qualification (Other Departments):
Experience: 0–3 Years
Master‘s degree with First class in either UG or PG with an exemplary academic record throughout. Ph.D., pursuing and Ph.D., completed candidates will be given preference
Job title/Designation: Head of the Department
Department: Master of Business Administration
- Ph.D. Degree and First class in Master‘s Degree. . Minimum 5 years of experience of which at least 5 years in out of which at least 1–6 years shall be at the post equivalent to that of Associate Professor/ Professor.
Job Title/Designation: Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/ Professor
Teaching (Science & Humanities):
- At least 60% of marks (or) an equivalent CGPA at the Master‘s degree level in the relevant subject. Besides, fulfilling the above qualification, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC, like SLET/NET. Ph.D. Candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of SLET/NET.
Job Title: Librarian & Asst. Librarian
- Freshers also can apply
Qualification: B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc.,
Job Location: Madurai, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates request to send their application with a scanned copy of all necessary certificates and passport size photograph to the following Email Address within 30th September 2022.
Email ID: [email protected]
Solamalai College of Engineering,
S.V.Raja Nagar, Veerapanjan, Madurai-625020
Reference: Official Advertisement