Applications are invited from the eligible candidates on a plain paper with all relevant documents for ONE post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on the research project entitled “Fabrication of periodically poled structures using pure and rare-earth doped KTP and RTP single crystals by flux-grown method for nonlinear optical applications” sponsored by Science and Engineering Research Board, New Delhi for a period of THREE YEARS to carry out research at the Science and Humanities, Shiv Nadar University Chennai.
1. M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Materials Science (not earlier than five years) with a minimum of 55% marks.
2. With NET-JRF or LS/GATE qualified preferred.
1. Non NET-JRF or LS/GATE/JEST candidates: Rs.14,000/- p.m. + HRA (Years: 1-2) and Rs. 16,000/- p.m. + HRA (Year: 3)
2. With NET-JRF or LS /GATE/JEST qualification: Rs. 31,000/- p.m. + HRA (Years: 1-2) and Rs. 35,000/- p.m. + HRA (Year: 3)
1. Eligible candidates should apply with a CV (containing qualifications, achievements, age, email ID and contact number details), passport photograph, one recommendation letter and photocopies of relevant documents.
2. The envelope containing the application to be superscribed with “Application for SERB Research Position” and sent to “Dr. N.P.Rajesh, School of Science and Humanities, Shiv Nadar University Chennai, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Thirupporur 603110”.
3. Applicants may apply through email addressed to [email protected]
4. The selected candidate may be allowed to register for Ph.D. at Shiv Nadar University Chennai, if found eligible.
5. Candidates may contact Dr. N.P.Rajesh on [email protected] or +91-9962086789 for more details/query.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates appearing for the interview.
7. Last date submission of application: 20.05.2022
Reference: Official Advertisement