Faculty Recruitment vacancy notification announced by Seacom Skills University, Kolkata, West Bengal for the 2022-2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply through Email.
Date Posted: 25th May 2023
Hiring Organization: Seacom Skills University
Organization Profile: Seacom Skills University is the latest venture of a well-known Trust in Kolkata involved in multifarious activities for more than a decade now. The Group has taken a new approach in offering Engineering and Technical Education with maximum industry orientation and more stress on practical skills, aiming at building greater confidence in students. To keep abreast with emerging technological and industrial needs, experts will be inducted from time to time and as when necessary. The institute aims also to provide quality technical education along with development of intellectual qualities and corporate ethics – creating potential manpower for industries as well as research and development. The charitable educational Trust is ably managed by the Chairman, Mr. Anish Chakraborty.
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full time
- Principal: School of Art & Culture, School of Legal Studies
- Associate Professor: School of Music
- Assistant Professor: School of Music, Physical Education
- Principal: Doctoral degree with 10-15 yrs experience in Academic & Industries; Master Degree in Performing Arts with 10-15 yrs Academic experience.
- Associate Professor: Master’s degree in Music with 8 years of experience
- Assistant Professor: M.P.Ed
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in the relevant field
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: https://www.seacomskillsuniversity.org/
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their resume and all necessary documents to the following email address within 7 days from the date of advertisement through Email.
Email Address: [email protected]
West Bengal 731236
Reference: Advertisement dated 25th May 2023