Faculty Recruitment 2023 notification announced by the CIPET: Institute of Petrochemicals Technology, Chennai – Assistant Professor and Assistant Placement Consultant Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Speed Post.
Date Posted: 15th February 2023
Hiring Organization: CIPET: Institute of Petrochemicals Technology, Chennai
Organization Profile: Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) (formerly known as Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)) was established in 1968 by Government of India with the assistance of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) at Chennai. The main objective of setting up of this specialized institute was to develop manpower in different disciplines of Plastics Engineering & Technology as no similar institute was in existence in the country. International Labour Organization (ILO) served as the executing agency. During the initial project period between 1968 and 1973, the institute achieved the targets envisaged and was rated as one of the most successful UNDP projects implemented worldwide.
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Placement Consultant
Employment Type: ENGAGEMENT FOR LIMITED OR FIXED PERIOD ON CONTRACT
- Plastics Technology
- Polymer Science
- Full-time Bachelor’s degree with First Class or equivalent in Engineering / Technology in the relevant discipline. If the candidate has a full-time Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology, First Class or equivalent is required at full-time Bachelors or Master’s level.
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 35,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- p.m
- Assistant Placement Consultant: Rs. 35,000/- p.m
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Apply Mode: Postal
Official Website: https://www.cipet.gov.in/
How to Apply: Applications complete in all respect and strictly in the prescribed application format along with necessary enclosures, super-scribing the contractual position applied for on the top of the envelope, should be sent by registered/ speed post to “The Principal Director & Head, CIPET: IPT Chennai, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai-600032″ within 15.03.2023.
The Principal Director & Head,
CIPET: IPT Chennai,
TVK Industrial Estate,
Reference: Advertisement dated 15th February 2023