Hiring Organization: Rajas Institute of Technology, Nagercoil
Organization Profile: Rajas Institute of Technology approved by AICTE is one of the leading institutes, with more than 1,000 students and 100 faculty members. The areas of excellence range from engineering and technology to management and humanities. The Institution imparts quality education that has resulted in achieving University ranks.
Job Title: Assistant Professor, CSE
Employment Type: Full Time
Qualification & Experience:
- M.E., / Ph.D. degree in the relevant discipline.
- Experience of 2 years and above in teaching / research / administration in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
- All degrees should have been obtained through full-time study only.
Candidate Profile and Desirable skills:
- The candidate should be able to speak and write fluently in English. Candidate is expected to contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of our college by conducting high-quality teaching / research / administration as appropriate.
- Should have the passion and commitment towards uplifting the student’s academic and non academic events.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
- Reputed journal publications.
Job Location: Nagercoil, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per norms for the deserving candidates.
Organization Website: http://www.riit.cc/
Last Date: Immediate
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their detailed resume along with all the necessary supporting documents (Degree, Experience certificates, PAN, Aadhaar, Testimonies, achievements) as soft copy to the email Id mentioned below.
Email ID: [email protected]
Reference: Official Advertisement