Hiring Organization: Rajas Group of Institutions, Near Kanyakumari
Organization Profile: Rajas Group of Institutions having its Schools and Colleges in Tirunelveli with 39 years of academic excellence has the motto to raise a generation who will make the nation proud by confident contributors who can bring positive changes in this world
Job Title: Hostel Warden – Male, Female
Employment Type: Full Time
Age: 30 to 40 Years
The Warden shall ensure that the residents in his/her charge observe the hostel rules properly and maintain discipline and decorum and shall handle all cases of misbehavior, indiscipline, and sickness of the residents in his or her charge.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for allotment of rooms to the students.
- Responsible for maintenance of the hostels.
- Looks after the quality of food served in the hostels.
- Keeps strict discipline among students of the hostels.
- Reports to the Director in case of any indiscipline or misbehavior by the students.
- Looks into the grievances/complaints of the students if found genuine.
- Arranges for first-aid in case of any emergency and arrange for hospitalization of student, if required.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant field.
- Proven successful experience as a hostel warden
- Powerful leading skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates hailing from Tirunelveli and Kanyakumari Districts are highly preferred.
Job Location: Tirunelveli, Near Kanyakumari Dt., TamilNadu.
Salary: Offers shall be commensurate in par with the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate.
Organization Website: www.rajas.edu
Last Date: Immediate
Apply Mode: Email / Postal
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send their detailed resume along with all the necessary supporting documents (Degree, Experience / Service certificates, PAN, Aadhaar, Testimonies, achievements) as a soft copy to the email Id mentioned below. Alternatively candidates can send the same as a hard copy addressed to the Chairman.
Email ID: [email protected]
Vadakkangulam – 627116,
Reference: Official Advertisement