Non-Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab – Office Assistant Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through the post within 25th June 2021.
Date Posted: 10th June 2021
Hiring Organization: Punjab Agricultural University
Organization Profile: The Punjab Agricultural University was established in 1962 to serve the state of erstwhile Punjab. On trifurcation of Punjab in November 1966, Haryana Agricultural University was carved out of PAU by an Act of Parliament in February 1970. Later, in July 1970, Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishwavidyalaya was established. In 2006 the College of Veterinary Science was upgraded to become Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Science University (GADVASU) at Ludhiana. The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is located in Ludhiana city (Punjab State) in northwest India at a distance of 316 km from New Delhi. It is well connected by road and rail with the national capital. Situated on the Ludhiana
Job Title: Non-Teaching Faculty
- Office Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Possesses at least one hundred and twenty hours course with hands-on experience in the use of personal computer or information technology in the office productivity applications or Desktop publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or a reputed institution that is ISO 9001 certified.
- Possess a computer information technology course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics, Accreditation of computer courses (DOEACC) of Govt. of India.
- Matric level certificate of Punjabi languages from Punjab School Education Board or any other recognized Board ( as a first and second language).
- Age limit 18 to 37years.
- The written test of 80 marks will be conducted on the OMR sheet. The written test will comprise of multiple choice type questions of Punjabi, English, Arithmetic of matric standard, and General Knowledge each consisting of 20 marks.
- The candidates, on the basis of merit in the written test (which will be 10 times of the posts to be filled) shall be called for a test of computer basics of 20 marks. The candidates must obtain 50% marks in the test of computer basics.
Job Location: Ludhiana, Punjab
Pay Salary: Rs. 11,486/- per month
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website: https://www.pau.edu/
How to Apply: The desirous candidates should send their applications on plain paper containing name, address, age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. along with a demand draft of Rs. 200/- in favor of Comptroller, PAU, Ludhiana, and self-attested copies of certificates and latest photograph to this office up to 25.06.2021 on any working day. No separate intimation will be sent & no TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
Note: Bank draft of Rs.200/- should be in favor of Comptroller PAU, Ludhiana payable at Ludhiana.
Punjab Agricultural University
Tel. 91-161- 2401960-79 Ext:- 213
Fax. 91-161- 2400945
Email:- [email protected]
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Advertisement Carefully): Click Here