Faculty recruitment job vacancy notification announced by Pub Kamrup College, baihata chariali, Assam wanted Principal . Eligible candidates may apply through Postal
Date Posted: 21st January 2022
Hiring Organization: Pub Kamrup College,baihata chariali, Assam
Organization Profile: Pub Kamrup College, located at Baihata Chariali, Kamrup – Assam is an institute of general higher education. This College was established in 1972 as a result of decade-long popular desire and relentless effort for such an institute. The College fraternity as well as the locality at large is thankful to the concerned doyens for their able guidance and leadership in the act of initiation of the College. Started with arts stream, there are a total of 48 permanent teaching positions, additionally 25 Guest faculty members being engaged in all the three faculties- Arts, Science and Vocational Courses, and in a few professional courses in the College at present. Baihata Chariali, though semi-urban in nature, is a busy centre of trade, academic activities, and of communication. It is the junction point of two National Highways – 31 and 52.
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Title: Principal
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed from a recognised University. 2) A Ph. D Degree in concerned/allied/ relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work. 3) Associate Professor/ Professor with total experience of fifteen years of Teaching/ Research/ Administration in Universities, colleges and other institutions of higher education. 4) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance lndicator (APl) based on Performance based Appraisal system (PBS) as set in the regulation inAppendix- lll for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
5) A minimum of 10 Research Publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals.
6) A minimum of 110 Research score as per Appendix-ll at table-2.
7) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master levels for the Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe/ Differently Abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record. The eligibility marks of 55o/o in the equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system followed, and the relaxation of 5% the categories mentioned above are permissible based
8) A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the ph.D. degree holders who have obtained their Masters degree prior to 19th September 1991 9) upper age limit of 55 years as on 01.01.2022 as per govt. of Assam
Apply Mode: Postal
Organization Website: http://www.pubkamrupcollege.co.in/
How to Apply: Applications should be in the prescribed proforma issued by the DHE, Assam and to be submitted to the President Governing Body, pub Kamrup college, Assam – 781381 within 15 (Fifteen days) from 11th January 2022 along with DD of Rs. 3000/-
President Governing Body,
Pub Kamrup college
Baihata Chariali, Kamrup, Assam 781381
For Detailed Job Advertisement (Read carefully): Click Here