Director – TQM
- Implement TQM across all HEIs institutions of PSG & Sons’ Charities leading to organizational transformation (Policy Management, Daily Management, Cross-Functional Management, Employee Engagement, etc.)
- Build TQM Culture & promote through publications, and competitions to create awareness and sustained initiatives of quality
- Co-create target-based perspective plan at 360° towards sustained and incremental quality, implement, monitor, troubleshoot and be accountable for impacts
- Develop & maintain systems to implement an ERP from data collection to dynamic dashboard.
- Develop a quality functional leadership structure.
- Lead quality improvement reflected through NIRF, NAAC, NBA & other relevant national and international accreditation and ranking bodies.
- Carry out high-impact process improvement projects.
- Prepare annual audit calendar, train internal auditors, conduct an internal audit as per schedule & report digitally.
- Ph.D. Degree – in any domain
- 20-25 years of total experience, in which 10 years in TQM management, at least 5 years in a reputed university-level educational institution at a Director/ SVP / VP / GM level – Dean/ Deputy Director (Accreditation and Ranking); Dean (Academic/ Research)
- KPI Identification, Monitoring and follow-up based on Targets
- Awareness of Statistics and Data Science is desirable
- Strengthening of Research-Base of PSG Institutions
- Ability to work with a multi-disciplinary educational group of institutions, including health sciences
- Working closely with the Top Management / Board Members
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & leadership skills
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, critical thinking & strong organizational skills
- Excellent in conflict & crisis management & updated with the current technology trends
About the Institution:
The PSG & Sons’ Charities was set up in 1926 by the sons of P.S. Govindaswamy Naidu in his honor and memory. The vision behind the charity was to provide wider access to education and improve the economic prospects of local communities. The PSG & Sons’ Charities have established and now support 29 educational institutes in Coimbatore.