Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by the Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan – Professor Jobs, Associate professor and Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply Online and Postal.
Date Posted: 13th September 2021
Hiring Organization: Central University of Rajasthan
Organization Profile: The Central University of Rajasthan has been established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009, The Gazette of India, No. 27, published on 20th March 2009 as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India.
Job Title: Professor / Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Departments having vacancy:
- Atmospheric Science
- Computer Science
- Environmental Science
- Sports Bioscience
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per UGC Regulations, 2018, Appendix II, Table – 2.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidates.
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years’ experience.
- A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
- A Master‘s Degree with at least 50% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and / or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of
Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given in UGC Regulations, 2018, Appendix II, Table
- Postgraduate degree with minimum 50% marks in the discipline relevant to the area of specialization and at least 55% in at least two examinations preceding Post Graduation.
- Candidate should complete their PG/Ph.D. in relevant field
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Ajmer, Rajasthan
Professor : Pay Level-14, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 144200-218200]
Associate Professor : Pay Level-13A, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 131400-217100]
Assistant Professor : Pay Level-10, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 57700-182400]
Apply Mode: Online / Postal
Organization Website: www.curaj.ac.in
How to Apply: After the submission of online application and after successful payment of fees, candidates will be required to take the printout of the online application form and send it (with enclosures which are uploaded) in an envelope duly superscripted “Application for the post of _________________, Department of _________________’’ to the following address so as to be received by the undersigned within 10 days of online submission of Application Form. It is mandatory for the candidate to sign on each page of the hard copy.
(Atten: Recruitment Cell)
Central University of Rajasthan,
Kishangarh, District Ajmer 305817,
For More Details (Read Advertisement Carefully): Click Here