Date Posted: 14th February 2023
College Name: Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College
College Profile: Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College (PSVPEC) Prince was established in 1978 by our Founder-Chairman Dr.K.Vasudevan, M.A., B.Ed., Ph.D. Going down memory lane in the seventies, our Chairman had realized the need for an Institution which will serve as a role model and stand apart from other Educational Institutions. Prince Shri Venkateshwara Padmavathy Engineering College is promoted by the Prince Educational Society in 2001.
Job Title: Assistant Professor
- B.E./B.Tech./B.S. and M.E./M.Tech./M.S or Integrated M. Tech. in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees
- Should have got research funding from govt agencies .
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Proven experience in NAAC, NBA.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minute
presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Last Date: 25-02-2023
Pay Scale: Attractive pay for eligible selected candidates.
Apply Mode: Email
College Website URL: www.psvpec.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates send their letter of interest and detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Principal of the college.
Email Address: [email protected]
PRINCE SHRI VENKATESHWARA PADMAVATHY
ENGINEERING COLLEGE, PONMAR,
Reference: Official Advertisement