Faculty Recruitment 2021 job notification announced by PES University, Bengaluru for recruitment of Professor/ Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Jobs. Eligible candidates may send their resume within 30th August 2021
Post Date: 18th August 2021
Hiring Organization: PES University
Organization Profile: PES University, located in Bangalore, India is one of the country’s leading teaching and research universities. The University is committed to providing “education for the real world” that inspires students to realize their potential. Our students graduate with the ability to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment. Over the years, we have accomplished this with the participative efforts of the management, staff, students and parents.
Job Title: Faculty
- Professor/ Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Full Time
Subjects having vacancy:
Faculty of Commerce:
- M.Com / B.Com / Doctoral
- Commerce, Economics, Mathematics
- M.A., / M.Com./ M.Sc.,/ Ph.D with intense research attitude and corporate/ consultancy exposure
Faculty of Pharmacy:
- M.Pharm / B.Pharm / Pharm.D / Doctoral program
- Pharmacognosy and Pharmaceutics
- M.Pharm / Ph.D with intense research attitude and Accomplishment
Faculty of Architecture:
- B. Arch
- As Per Council of Architecture (COA) Minimum standards of Architectural Education 2020
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Organization Website: https://www.pes.edu/
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates requested to send their profile, copies of academic credentials, experience certificate to the following Email Address by 30th August 2021.
Email Address: [email protected]
50 feet road,
Reference: Advertisement dated on 18th August 2021
Subscribe our Telegram Channel to get all updates: Join Now!
Alert : Dear Visitors, Faculty Plus Employees will not call any candidates towards Job Offer or Job assistance or asking certificates. Faculty Plus will never charge any candidates for Jobs. Please be aware of fraudulent calls or emails.