Faculty recruitment Job vacancy notification announced by the Panjab University, Chandigarh – Social Media- Multi-Task Worker Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply through Email and Online
Post Date: 25th October 2022
Hiring Organization: Panjab University
Organization Profile: Panjab University is a collegiate central university located in Chandigarh, India. Originating in 1882 as the University of the Punjab Lahore, it was relocated in Chandigarh in the year 1947 as the East Punjab University after the partition of India, where the university was split between India and Pakistan.
Job Title: Social Media- Multi-Task Worker
Employment Type: Contract
Department: Environment Studies
- Essential: Diploma or degree in Public Relation/Journalism/ Mass Media/ Mass communication /allied discipline
- 12th pass having working experience in Graphics design
- Desirable: Basic Knowledge of Computer, Social media handling/software related to mass media
- Candidate should provide at least 1 recommendation letter and work experience in same field.
- Candidate should completed their PG in a relevant field
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
- Candidate need to Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as
#LinkedIn, #Facebook, #Twitter, #Instagram etc,
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies. perform duties to make press note, monitoring emails
- A self-motivated, multi-skilled candidate is sought to join the project having good knowledge of Graphic Design Skills, brainstorming creative designing ideas, Good interpersonal skills, Ability to Work in Strict Deadlines, Researching and preparing rough drafts.
- Developing and designing layouts, concepts, graphics for product illustrations and websites,
- Able to understand brief provided and create high quality visual within given timelines
Pay Scale: Rs. 18000/- per month (fixed)
Job Location: Chandigarh
Apply Mode: Email and Online
Organization Website: http://puchd.ac.in/
How to Apply: Applications along with bio-data, copies of certificates and work experience along with copy of work undertaken should reach to the undersigned latest by 27 October 2022 before 2.00 pm at email [email protected]
Candidate should also fill the google form https://forms.gle/vAHcroZMFqd16jo76 before submitting application with document through email. Application will not be considered if google form is not filled.
Email Address: [email protected]
Department of Environment Studies
Panjab University, Chandigarh (INDIA)
For Detailed Faculty job Advertisement (Read Carefully): Click Here