One day Workshop on Advanced Multicarrier Waveforms for Next Generation Wireless Systems at NIT Trichy on 18th November 2022. Candidates can apply through Online
Post Date: 10th November 2022
Hiring Organization: NIT Trichy
Organization Profile: The National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College) Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu on the banks of the river Cauvery, was started as a joint and co-operative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu during 1964 with a view to catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the Country. The College has subsequently been conferred with autonomy in financial and administrative matters to achieve rapid development.
About SERB Scientific Social Responsibility (SSR) Policy:
SERB has adopted Scientific Social Responsibility (SSR) Policy to imbibe a culture of social commitment among SERB Grantees. The policy intends to effectively utilize scientific infrastructure and expertise of SERB grantees to benefit other science and Technology stakeholders especially the less-endowed researchers and the society. SSR initiatives include infrastructure sharing, mentoring young faculty/researchers, fostering research culture among students and the academic community and public outreach and knowledge dissemination. SERB SSR policy ensures that the SSR activities are minimal and are aligned and integrated with the Grantees scientific research activities. It is expected that the combined efforts of all the SERB Grantees would lead to development of rich research culture of integrated scientific and social commitments in the country. This workshop is organized as a part of SSR activity under the SERB funded project (File No: EEQ/2019/000224)
About Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering:
The Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Department was established in the year 1968. The department offers Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), M.S. (By Research) and Ph.D. degree programs that provide students with the knowledge and tools they need to succeed in the Electronics and Communication Engineering. Research in the department focuses on high-impact various disciplines: Communication systems, Wireless networks, Signal and Image Processing, RF MEMS and MIC, Microwave antennas, Optical communication and Photonics, VLSI technologies.
Objective of this workshop is to disseminate the knowledge on advanced multicarrier waveforms such as OFDM, FBMC, f-OFDM, W-OFDM, UFMC, GFDM & OTFS which are prominent waveform candidates to support the QoS towards Beyond 5G wireless systems for faculty members, industrial delegates, research scholars and post graduate students.
- Introduction to Multicarrier Communication
- Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- OFDM Variants for 5G
- Generalized Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Orthogonal Time Frequency Space Modulation
- Simulation using Matlab
Job Location: Trichy, Tamilnadu
Apply mode: Online
Organization Website: www.nitt.edu
- Faculty members of the AICTE/UGC approved institutions, Research scholars and PG students are eligible to apply for the workshop.
- Interested participants are required to register in the following link: https://forms.gle/Pji5pYuGk3XF5jgc8
- Number of participants limited to 25 only (first come first serve basis).
- Last date for Registration is 15 th November, 2022 (5.00 PM).
- No Registration fee and Spot Registration is not allowed.
- After verifying the credentials, final confirmation of participation will be communicated to the shortlisted participant’s email-ids by 15th November, 2022.
- Stationeries and Lunch will be provided to the participants.
- Certificate of Participation will be provided only after completion of workshop to the participants.
- For Queries- Contact Numbers 9791469733, 8508747867 and Email ID: [email protected]
Department of ECE,
National Institute of Technology,
Reference: Official Advertisement