Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur, Maharashtra -Adjunct Assistant Professor Jobs. For More Details see below. Eligible candidates may apply through Email/ Online within 12th July 2021
Date Posted: 1st July 2021
Hiring Organization: Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur
Organization Profile: INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NAGPUR (IIITN)), is one of the Indian Institutes of Technology (PPP) in the country, set up with the objective of making available facilities for higher education, research and training in various fields of Information Technology. To address the challenges faced by the Indian IT industry and growth of the domestic IT market, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India intends to establish twenty Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT), on a Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) basis.
Job Title: Adjunct Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Purely Temporary & Contractual basis for 11 Electronic & Communication Engineering 3 Months initially.
Department: CSE/ ECE
Adjunct Assistant Professor:
- Job Description: Primarily Teaching along with Academic, Administrative, Student Activities and Research related functions.
- Reporting To: I/c Dean / Head of the Department or as advised from time to time.
- Essential Qualifications: PhD / M.Tech in Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology. Degree awarded candidates should apply; Both B.Tech & M.Tech should be with First Class or Equivalent Grade in appropriate branch of Engineering.
- Candidates who have completed defense for the PhD before closing date for the receipt of the Application Forms will have to attach the Certificate / Notification mentioning that Candidate is declared eligible for award of PhD Degree.
- Desirable Experience: Minimum one year will be preferred in Teaching / Research / Industry.
- Desirable Requirement: Candidate having PhD from CFTIs like IITs, NITs, IIITs etc will be preferred.
- The persons with higher qualifications & good academic record shall be given preference.
- Consolidated Salary:
- Rs. 55,000/- per Month (For PhD Holders)
- Rs. 45,000/- per Month (For Non-PhD Holders)
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Apply Mode: E – Mail/ Online
Organization Website: www.iiitn.ac.in
How to Apply:
- The applications are to be filled Online Only through the Recruitment Portal of the Institute. The link to Recruitment Portal is available on the Institute Website viz. www.iiitn.ac.in.
- Applicants are not required to send hard copy of the application to the Institute. However, the applicants are advised to email the copy of the application on [email protected] in addition to filling Online Application.
- Last date for submission of application is 12/07/2021 up to 1700 Hrs.
Email ID: [email protected]
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur
Survey No. 140,141/1 behind Br. Sheshrao Wankhade Shetkari Sahkari Soot Girni, Village – Waranga,
PO – Bori (Butibori) Tahsil- Nagpur (Rural) District Nagpur – 441108
For More Details (Read carefully): Click Here