New Prince Shri Bhavani College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai, Tamilnadu advertised officially for Non-Faculty Jobs – Head – Placement and Training Jobs. For More Details read below.
Post Date: 25th July 2022
College Name: New Prince Shri Bhavani College of Engineering and Technology
College Profile: New Prince Shri Bhavani College of Engineering and Technology (NPSBCET) is a Self financing Engineering College Functioning from the academic year 2008.The Institution is managed by the Tmt. Abaranjee Ammal Educational Society, for providing quality engineering education. The college has been approved by AICTE New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, offering the U.G courses of B.E (ECE, EEE, CSE, Mech and Civil) and B.Tech (IT) and P.G courses such as MCA, ME in Structural Engineering and ME in Applied Electronics. The institute has prime objectives of providing quality engineering education for the students studying in all engineering and technological streams and providing an opportunity to utilize physical facilities, human resources, and knowledge resources available in educational institutions to maximize knowledge acquisition.
Job Title: Head – Placement and Training
Qualification: B.E/M.E with MBA
Experience: 2-5 Years
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Primary/Must Have Skills:
- Good communication skills (Oral and Written).
- Good MS Excel skills.
- Good MS PowerPoint skills.
- Networking with campus recruiters and organizations (existing and new)
- Manage the Placement Calendar for the graduating batch
- Co-ordinate Campus Placement Activities (Event Management) – Manage student database in relation to Training and Placement activities
- Manage Internship and Placement data
- Prepare detailed reports from placement Data for periodical reviews
- This role will require you to operate beyond regular office timings during some days to ensure smooth placement process.
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Apply Mode: Email / Postal
College Website URL: www.newprinceshribhavani.com
How to Apply: Interested candidates bring their letter of interest and detailed resume both soft copy and hard copy addressed to the Principal of the college.
Email Address: [email protected]
Postal Address with Contact Number:
New Prince Shri Bhavani College of Engineering and Technology,
Vengaivasal Main Road,
Gowrivakkam, Chennai – 600073.
Reference: Official Advertisement