National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal has announced vacancies for the post of Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor jobs. Interested candidates may apply online & postal.
Date Posted: 24th May 2023
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Organization Profile: National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK), Surathkal is located in Mangalore City, Karnataka State, India. NITK is governed by the Board of Governors which consists of representatives of the Government of India, Government of Karnataka, Alumni, Industry, and other bodies. The Chairman of the Board is nominated by the Government of India. The Director is the administrative head of the Institute. The functioning of NITK is governed by NIT Act, 2007, and by rules laid down by the Government of India from time to time.
Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Temporary
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- School of Humanities, Social Sciences, and Management
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Water Resources and Ocean Engineering
Essential Qualifications: Click Here
- For Assistant Professor: Grade II (Pay Levels 10 / 11, as per 7th CPC), Grade I (Pay Level 12 as per 7th CPC).
- For Associate Professor: (Pay Level 13A2, as per 7th CPC)
- For Professor: (Pay Level 14A, as per 7th CPC)
Apply Mode: Online & Postal
Last Date: Online by 23rd June 2023 and Postal by 30th June 2023
Organization Website: https://www.nitk.ac.in/
How to Apply: The application form has to be submitted both in online and printed modes.
1. To submit the application online, click on the recruitment link posted on the NITK website (www.nitk.ac.in), register in the recruitment portal, and fill up the online application form. All relevant documents have to be uploaded in the recruitment portal along with the application form. A PDF copy of the application form will be generated after submission of the online form.
2. Candidates applying for more than one Department and/or position/pay level are required to submit separate application forms (both online and printed). The same login can be used for this purpose.
Online application should be submitted on or before Friday, 23rd June 2023 by 05:30 p.m. IST
The PDF printout of the online application duly signed (Separate for each post) along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents should be sent in sealed envelope superscribed as Application for the
post of “…………………..” in the Department of ………………………….. at NITK, Surathkal to the address given below through Speed Post/ Registered Post.
Printed application must reach NITK, Surathkal on or before Friday, 30th June, 2023 by 05.30 p.m. IST.
Processing Fee (non–refundable) for each Application:
• ₹2,500/– (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only) for General & OBC candidates.
• ₹1,000/– (Rupees One Thousand Only) for SC, ST, PwD, and EWS candidates.
The processing fee can be paid online from a bank, and the candidate may use the following details for
Beneficiary Name : NITK, Surathkal
Bank Name : STATE BANK OF INDIA
Branch Name : Surathkal (NITK Campus)
IFSC Code : SBIN0002273
Account No. : 37772503911
Mode of A/C : Current A/C
Application Link: Click Here
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, Mangaluru-575025,
Reference: Advertisement dated 24th May 2023