Faculty Recruitment 2021 notification announced by the National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training & Research, Kolkata, West Bengal – Assistant Professor and Non-Teaching Staff Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply Online within 19th July 2021.
Post Date: 28th June 2021
Hiring Organization: National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training & Research, Kolkata
Organization Profile: National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training & Research (NITTTR), Kolkata was established in 1965 as Technical Teachers’ Training Institute, Calcutta. This was the first of four such Institutes (other three being at Chandigarh, Bhopal and Chennai) established by the Department of Education, Govt. of India as fully centrally funded Autonomous Institution.
- Assistant Professor
- Technical Assistant Grade II (Civil)
- Technical Assistant Grade II (Electrical)
- Section Officer Grade II (Secretarial)
- Section Officer Grade I (Accounts)
Employment Type: Contract
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor– Essential Qualification: Engineering / Technology B. E. / B. Tech. / B.S. and M. E. / M. Tech. / M. S. or Integrated M. Tech. in relevant branch (CSE/EE/ME and CE) with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees as per AICTE norms.
1. Experience in technical teachers’ training, in designing curriculum of Engineering and
2. Integration of Information Technology in the specific area of specialization;
3. Experience of guiding the project work/dissertation of PG/Research (Ph. D)
Students or supervising R & D projects in industry;
4. Capacity to undertake/ lead sponsored R & D consultancy and related activities, in
Engineering / Education / Management
5. National/International Projects handling; and
6. Any other specialization as decided by the Institute
- Technical Assistant Grade II (Civil)- Essential Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent (Class 10) Diploma in Civil (3 years)
Experience: Minimum of 10 Years of experience
1. Should have skill and proficiency in construction activities like masonry and
concrete work with requisite knowledge of necessary quality control measures.
2. Should have exposure to basic experimentation in the field of structural, geotechnical, transportation and surveying.
3. Should have exposure to basic civil engineering modelling software
- Technical Assistant Grade II (Electrical)– Essential Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent (Class 10) Diploma in Electrical (3 years)
Experience: Minimum of 10 Years of experience
1. Should have skill and proficiency in conducting practical experiments in
Basic Electrical, electronics, instrumentation and control engineering
and assisting faculty, trainees and students in fabrication of model/ project etc.
2. Should have skill and proficiency in application software like PSCAD/MATLAB/LABVIEW etc.
3. Should have skill in working with analog/digital hardware like Operational
amplifier, microprocessor/microcontroller/DSP etc. and its programming for real time
- Section Officer Grade II (Secretarial)– Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
Minimum of 6 Years of experience in relevant field in the Pay Level of 5 or its equivalent
1.Knowledge Shorthand (speed 100 wpm) and typing (speed
2. File Management System
3. Handling tour of higher officials
4. Handling of correspondence independently.
- Section Officer Grade I (Accounts)– Essential Qualification: Graduate in any discipline
Experience: 5 Years of experience in relevant field in the Pay Level of 6 or its equivalent
Professional qualification in Finance/Accounts/Auditing
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
- Assistant Professor- 57700/- + DA
- Technical Assistant Grade II (Civil)- 29,200/- + DA
- Technical Assistant Grade II (Electrical)-29,200/- + DA
- Section Officer Grade II (Secretarial)- 35,400/- + DA
- Section Officer Grade I (Accounts)- Pay Matrix Level 7 (Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/-)
Apply Mode: Online
Last Date: 19th July 2021
Organization Website : www.nitttrkol.ac.in
How to Apply: Interested candidates having above qualification(s) and experience(s) may apply through Online within 19th July 2021
Application Fee: Application Fee in favour of the Director, NITTTR, Kolkata payable at
Kolkata or online payment through NEFT/RTGS in the following SBI Account No.
10836428657, IFSC Code: SBIN0001612 of the Institute.
- Non-refundable application fee: Rs. 500/- (General / OBC candidates)
- Candidate applying for more than one post will have to apply separately for each post and pay the application fee for each post.
- Rs. 250/- Application fee for SC/ST/Persons with disabilities candidates.
- Applications without fee will be summarily rejected.
Link for online applications:
National Institute of Technical Teachers’ Training and Research,
Sector-III, Salt Lake,
For More Details (Read Carefully): Click Here